Happy Birthday Sis

Two Beautiful Sisters... Two Loving Sisters...Two Awesome Sisters... Two Wonderful Sisters!!!

I want a Dress for My birthday, few chocolates, no this, naah that!! Thats What I have heard sisters asking their brothers...gifts for their birthdays... But You see... I have the Most Unique pair of sisters you will ever find!!

How Happy I feel when one of their friends, classmates say, " Aap kitne Lucky hain Bhaiyya!!, to have such sisters!!"

One of these Two Darling sisters, demanded nothing but a Poem Penned down by me for Her... 30 June was the big day...!! And here goes all my Love described in few words...


I Start With The Name of ALLAH
Most Beneficient, Most Merciful, The Ar-Hamar-Rahemeen
With wish to follow the Path of Prophet Al-Mustafa
Peace Be upon the Rahmat-ul-alaameen.

My Dear Sister, I gift you the pensieve of my Thoughts
On your Very Special Eighteenth Birthday
Remembering Love, Fun and the Moments when we fought…
..“Each day of your life be blessed”, this is what I Pray.

An Understatement, yet quite moving your friends speak.
“If possible, “TO BE YOU” we would seek.”
Luckiest Brother on the Planet, This is what they add,
Wonderful Parents, Awesome Sisters…”What a gifted Lad”.

My wand… My Pen, Now prefers to extract
From my mind, All the time together we had.
Bhanur to Kanchanbagh, Lucknow to Hyderabad,
Moments nostalgic, Moments Happy, Moments Sad.

Aah! How can I forget, DAV Bhanur…
The aching Sketch Incident, Husnaa Baaji’s Tour…
The years at B18, Azra’s Birth, The shift to B20
Your first award in school & the Bhanur Silver Jubilee.

Aah! How can I forget, The Rainy Scene…
You and the Lucknowis Dancing on the Natural Tune.
The Picture on the Guava Tree which we owned,
You and I Together Trying to get The QURAN-SHAREEF Learned.

Aah! How can I forget The moments Unmentioned,
And the time we had to leave our Bhanur Friends.
…T’was July 25th 1996, If you remember…
The Day We joined BPDAV, after Abbu’s Transfer.

Aah! How Can I forget The Journey…
Which started In BPDAV when you were in class Three.
The Walk to school, playing cricket, the three family Scrabble.
Kabbadi In mud, & Astha-chamma…the Game of pebbles.

Aah! How can I Forget, Our new Residence.
Dad’s Hardwork, Mom’s Love, Our Mastee inside the Fence.
The Pillow fights, the Bus to School, trains to Lucknow.
The Once upon a time quarrels, The proof of our Love.

Aah! How can I forget the Moments Infinte.
So many, My wand refuses to extract…My pen refuses to write.
The Scout Guide classes, Class 10th Intro in the School,
The camps, Sports… and Breaking of the rules.

Aah! How can I Forget these previous years four
Events occurring which never occurred Before.
These 4 years, we among ourselves a lot share.
ALLAH’s Blessing, his shelter and care.

I wish to write a lot, but writing ain’t that important.
So I wish again, this time to change the theme.
On nostalgia, a lot I have already spent,
Its time to change the wand’s beam.

My Dear Sister, How much I love You,
This Pensieve cannot hold the Heaviness of the words true.
My Dear Sister, How much I trust You,
This Pensieve cannot hold the Strength of the words true.

Hence, Again… My wand refuses now.
To extract the expressive, but the inexpressible LOVE.
May Happiness Shower You, May You win in every Fight.
A piece of my mind, be always on the side ‘Right’.

Much of the time we have an option among the two…
Easy or Right, correct decision made by very few.
May ALLAH give you the strength and courage,
To choose the Right, even in a situation full of rage.

Before I end, A piece of advice for my Darling,
Repeat it… the message will then sink in.
You have everything in you to be really good,
But 5 times Salaat is as important as 3 times Food.

My Dear Sister! Make Yourself regular in the above,
Nothing can Defeat , ALLAH’s LOVE.
Here I end… No one can Love You like me…
None has a sister like you…Signing Off Ehtesham Akhtar Siddiqui.