Dedicated to all friends

Written by me..on friendship day..:)..dedicated to all friends

An attempt to pack infinity into something infinitesimally small
Expressin d inexpressible bond of bond with u'all
U'all have taught me to have fun..to live..to love..to care
Been through every joy and sorrow..situations happiest..n some situations unfair

Takes more guts to stand against a friend
U've been firm with me when needed to be..till d end
Supported me when it mattered...been thr through and through
The stuff you did..people dare it for a very few


...Thank u will never ever be enough for your care and friendship
I'm more than honored to walk in the same shadow in this immortal trip
Love u loads my dear friend..hope your awesomeness increases every second
Hope you get all you want..n if not then something better..my friend!

Happy friendship day..this is your crazy seedhisadak
You seriously do have guts to be through all my naataks
I wish to write more but here my writing ends
I have learnt to live, with my AWESOME LEGENDARY FRIENDS